penetration test, a simulated cyberattack on a system to spot and fix possible vulnerabilities.
In the event of a cyber incident, Tokyo Techies offers complete support in investigating the breach, recovery of data, and building a proper incident response plan to prevent future incidents.
Secure Cloud Infrastructure Design
- Analyzing the existing cloud infrastructure
- Then build an action plan to reconstruct the system without breaking existing its behavior
- Optimize the running cost/performance while enhancing the security level
- Analyzing your new service’s specifications
- Designing a secure infrastructure that meets your requirements
- For instance:
- Setup secure Development environment
- Setup secure CI/CD pipeline
- Reduce all possible attack surfaces right from design phase
Incident Response Process
Comprehensive Breach Investigation
Using the latest digital forensic techniques and reverse engineering, Tokyo Techies can identify the attack source, spread, and single out the systems and data affected in the breach.
Incident Reporting and Recovery
Based on a thorough investigation, our team can effectively communicate the effects of the breach and assist with short-term and long-term remedies, to help you resume normal business operations.
Based on the investigation results of the breach, we can help you prepare better to prevent any similar breaches in the future.
Bringing Security to Crypto Trading
White-box Penetration Testing
Tokyo Techies conducted a comprehensive penetration testing and code review of the client’s system (cloud infrastructure, web, mobile, and blockchain wallet system respectively) in just 14 days and identified all the possible holes that could make the system vulnerable to cyber attacks.
Bringing Japanese Logistics Towards
Technical Due Diligence